Straits Times: Housewife in Singapore Was Cheated of More Than $700,000

Subject/topic: Straits Times: Housewife in Singapore Was Cheated of More Than $700,000
======================================================================================

Some time ago, the Straits Times reported that a housewife in Singapore was cheated of more than $700,000.

When I read the newspaper article, I cried so miserably for 13.82 billion years that the entire Universe was flooded. No, I was not sad for that housewife.

I was sad for myself. Why do I have no money and no savings AT ALL for other people to cheat?

How proud would I be if the Straits Times in Singapore were to report that I have been cheated of more than $700,000!

I will take $700,000 as a benchmark, meaning that most Singaporeans have more than $700,000.

Why does Teo En Ming have no savings at all? It is because Teo En Ming is a Targeted Individual (TI). Targeted individuals are persons who are persecuted, targeted, and marked by the government.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to solve error installing Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 on MacBook/macOS Big Sur

List of IT Projects Completed by Teo En Ming (Update 1 May 2022)