My thoughts on Mediacorp Chinese TV drama "Three Wishes"

My thoughts on Mediacorp Chinese TV drama "Three Wishes"

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Wishes_(Singaporean_TV_series)

If God were to give me 3 wishes, I would tell Him I only need 1 wish. Yes, only 1 wish. I am not greedy. And that 1 wish is physical immortality. Yes, I will ask God for physical immortality. I do not need to ask God for lots of money, lots of gold bars and lots of diamonds because, as I will be physically immortal, I have all the time in the world to make lots of money. I can take all the time in the world to become a billionaire, trillionaire or centillionaire because I will be physically immortal.

When you become physically immortal, you have all the time in the world. Power, money and women will follow. It is only a matter of time. With physical immortality, you can endure failure after failure until you attain financial success. Because there is no time limit for you.

Please note that there is a difference between biological immortality and physical immortality. Turritopsis Dohrnii, the immortal jellyfish, is only biologically immortal, but not physically immortal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to solve error installing Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 on MacBook/macOS Big Sur

List of IT Projects Completed by Teo En Ming (Update 1 May 2022)