I bought my Panasonic FZ1000 Mark 2 4K hybrid bridge camera on 3 Nov 2019 Sunday

Subject: I bought my Panasonic FZ1000 Mark 2 4K hybrid bridge camera on 3 Nov 2019 \
Sunday

Good day from Singapore,

I bought my Panasonic FZ1000 Mark 2 4K hybrid bridge camera at Funan Singapore \
shopping mall level 3 on 3 Nov 2019 Sunday at 3:25 PM Singapore Time.

The Panasonic FZ1000 Mark 2 camera has an 1.0-inch MOS image sensor and a focal \
length of 25-400 mm (37 to 592 mm in 4K video recording mode). This saves me the \
hassle of constantly changing between Sony 16-50 mm kit lens, Sony 55-210 mm zoom \
lens, and Sigma 30 mm F1.4 prime lens every now and then. I simply cannot afford to \
buy an expensive full-frame DSLR or mirrorless camera with expensive camera lens in \
excess of SGD$15,000 (like what most photographers in Singapore do) due to my extreme \
poverty in Singapore. I believe that a hybrid bridge camera with an 1.0-inch sensor \
and a focal length of 25-400 mm costing approximately SGD$1000 will suffice. The \
Panasonic FZ1000 Mark 2 is considered a Compact Camera, but with an image sensor much \
larger than 1/2.3 inch. It has a built-in flash and a hot shoe for mounting an \
external flash. It also features a F2.8-4 Leica lens.

TAX INVOICE 3 NOV 2019
======================

Qty: 1, Panasonic FZ1000 Mark 2 bridge camera, SGD$1039

Qty: 1, STEINZEISER Battery Charger + Adapter, SGD$28

Qty: 1, DIVI PA-BLC12 3rd party camera battery, SGD$28

Qty: 1, SIRUI UV PRO ALU 62MM lens filter, SGD$23

Qty: 1, screen protector given free, SGD$0

Grand Total: SGD$1118

================================================================================================


This is ONLY AFTER I have sold most of my Sony A6300 4K interchangeable lens camera \
system for a combined total of SGD$810, after using it for about 3 years and 4 months \
since June 2016.

The following items were sold for SGD$650 at 12:00 PM Singapore Time at Toa Payoh MRT \
station:

(1) Sony A6300 camera body, with box and accessories (includes default charger), sold \
for SGD$400

(2) Sigma 30 mm F1.4 prime lens, with box, sold for SGD$250

(3) 2 units of original Sony NP-FW50 camera batteries

(4) brand new Panasonic 16GB SD card worth SGD$15 given free

The following item was sold for SGD$160 at 1:23 PM Singapore Time at City Hall MRT \
station:

(5) Sony E-Mount 55-210 mm F4.5-6.3 telephoto zoom lens (model: SEL55210) with box

SGD$650 and SGD$160 add up to SGD$810 mathematically.

I *still* have other camera accessories (belonging to my old Sony A6300 camera \
system) waiting to be sold. I am hoping to raise more than SGD$1000 instead of \
SGD$810 so that I do not have to spend so much on my new Panasonic FZ1000 Mark 2 \
bridge camera as I have been taking up numerous mediocre low-paying part time and \
temporary jobs in Singapore since August 2019.

Published 4 Nov 2019 Monday Singapore Time.





REFERENCES:

[1] https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/11/4/430

[2] http://lkml.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/1911.0/01840.html

[3] http://lists.linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/lfs-chat/2019-November/029052.html

[4] https://www.redhat.com/archives/rhelv6-list/2019-November/msg00000.html

[5] https://marc.info/?l=linux-arch&m=157295634224369&w=2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to solve error installing Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 on MacBook/macOS Big Sur

List of IT Projects Completed by Teo En Ming (Update 1 May 2022)