Pretty Vietnamese Girl Recently Converted into Singapore Citizen
13 November 2019 Wednesday
5 PM to 7:30 PM Singapore Time
HDB Hub
I met a pretty Vietnamese girl who was recently converted into Singapore Citizen. She says she used to work for foodpanda as a delivery rider. She even bought an e-scooter for $1400 one month ago but has to stop working as a delivery rider due to Personal Mobility Device (PMD) ban in Singapore. I advised her to sell off her e-scooter but she is reluctant.
Presently she is conducting surveys at HDB Hub.
Her name is Kimberly Chew. She can speak Chinese.
5 PM to 7:30 PM Singapore Time
HDB Hub
I met a pretty Vietnamese girl who was recently converted into Singapore Citizen. She says she used to work for foodpanda as a delivery rider. She even bought an e-scooter for $1400 one month ago but has to stop working as a delivery rider due to Personal Mobility Device (PMD) ban in Singapore. I advised her to sell off her e-scooter but she is reluctant.
Presently she is conducting surveys at HDB Hub.
Her name is Kimberly Chew. She can speak Chinese.
Comments
Post a Comment